Why cut Trees to make Paper, when it can be made with recycled waste Paper? Ksamah presents Eco-Friendly Stationery Kit which is perfectly designed using high-quality material, plastic free and keeping in mind the environment’s health. With Ksamah you too can contribute for Environment by choosing and adopting these Eco-Friendly stationery products.
In the Box:
1. Soft cover ruled Whale Design Notebook: Be happy while writing your notes as you’re saving the environment. This beautifully designed notebook has a 300gsm cover with 150 pages of eco-friendly recycled paper. Size: 18*24cm.
2. Brown Wiro Kraft paper hard cover book: These are not only environment friendly but add elegance and class to your everyday use. Notebook on the brown kraft paper with a motivational quote on the cover and beautiful bird design. 140 ruled pages recycled paper, A5 size and 880 gsm kraft paper cover.
3. Letter Pad: 300 gsm cover, 100 blank pages recycled paper, size A5.
4. Planner: Note down your important dates, meetings with our planner. Size 4.5*6.5 inches, 13 pages, 300 gsm cover.
5. 5pcs of Newspaper Pencil: Recycling one ton of paper can save 17 trees, 7000 gallon of water, 380 gallon of oil, 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space, 4000 KW of energy and reduce greenhouse gas emission by one metric ton of carbon equivalent. Made with newspaper, extra dark and smooth lead, needless pressure while writing, sharpens easily.
6. 5pcs of Seed Pencil: This plantable pencil is made from newspaper. The seeds are provided at the end of the pencil. Keep the soil moist and plants will grow from seeds. Enjoy writing with the pencil till it becomes short. Plant the pencil sideway into the soil. Place the pot under the sunlight and care for them by watering it regularly. After 5-7 days the seed begins to germinate and starts to grow.
7. 10pcs Colour Pencil made from Newspaper: This pack contains 10 colour pencils made from newspaper and is packed in 100% Eco-Friendly material.