KSAMAH Ecological Lunch Tote Bag
Bag with Hermit Crab design. Hermit crabs are small crustaceans that lack a shell and must “borrow” one from another animal. Plastic debris washed up on remote islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans has killed hermit crabs, which mistake the plastic for shells. Hermit crabs play a crucial role in the health of tropical environments by aerating and fertilizing the soil, as well as being a key part of the marine ecosystem. Their population degradation is more than just a risk to the natural environment. Buying our tiffin tote bag is a perfect opportunity for those who were thinking about getting involved in environmental conservation.
- These bags are designed for everyday use.
- Has space for a water bottle too.
- Zip closure
- These 100% eco-friendly bags are easy to carry and maintain.
- Color: Natural.
- Organic and Biodegradable.
- Lunch bag size – 12inches x 12inches x 4 inches.
- The KSAMAH stamp (All our materials are ethically sourced and we are complete earth friendly brand )
- Wash care: natural fabrics are liable to shrink upon wash. Hand wash in cold water, do not bleach. Line dry in shade.
Buy 1 Bag @250/-, Buy 2 Bags @410/-, Buy 4 Bags @780/-